4 Hartley Court, Mildura
Welcome to the Marketing Campaign for 4 Hartley Court, MILDURA.
I am the selling agent and if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me
M : 0417 867 513
E : email@example.com
The property has not yet met reserve. The Openn Negotiation (flexible conditions online auction) is underway and the property can sell at any time between now and the 20th April. Contact the sales agent immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment.
* In today's fast paced market a positively geared investment property is hard to come by and that is what we have on offer here
* It has a current rental appraisal of $280 per week
* Solidly built, there is a spacious, open lounge and dining area
* The kitchen has ample cupboard space and includes a dishwasher, new electric cook top and an island bench
* Brand new carpet & flooring throughout and ducted evaporative cooling
* Outside the yard is fully fenced and the secure carport (with door) adjoins the outdoor entertainment area providing a generous space
* A 20x30 foot (approx.) shed (with separate workshop/office space) is an added bonus no matter whether you are a tenant or owner occupier
Click on Buyer tab at the top of our website (only applies to Collie & Tierney website) and select Openn Negotiation – Register your interest as a Buyer.
Google Map - Property Location
Key features of the property
Land Size 582m2 (approx.)
Mildura Rural City Council
Zoning : Residential
Dishwasher and electric cooking
New floor coverings
Covered outdoor entertainment
Fully fenced yard
Brick construction / tile roof
Electric hot water
Double carport with door
20x30 foot (approx.) shed (with separate workshop/office space)
Statement of Information
To view Statement of Information relating to this property please click on link below
If you would like an update Appraisal on your property please click on link below, fill in relevant details and an agent from our office will be in contact with you to arrange a free Property Market Report.
Property Consultant Profile
Born and raised in Robinvale I was a keen and well known sportsman, winning the McLeod Medal in my first year of senior football at the tender age of 16 under the guidance of Coach, VFL and Richmond legend Mike Bowden.
I moved to Mildura in 1981 starting a career in Journalism at the Mildura Midweek while playing football for the Mildura Football Club, before coaching the Red Cliffs Football Club to a premiership in 1985 the same year I began my career at Wright Real Estate.
With over 25 years experience in the Real Estate industry and a Director of First National Collie & Tierney, real estate is my passion.
I have four children - sons Ben, Adam and Zane and daughter Tara and I am also a proud grandparent.
With no less than four members of my family in the Real Estate Industry you could say it is in my blood and I offer my clients a wealth of knowledge and experience mixed with enthusiasm and passion.